Terms & Conditions
Our Terms & Conditions are set out to be plain and easy to understand.
Satisfaction of our clients and their representatives is of paramount importance. In fact, better than satisfaction, we work hard to earn your loyalty. We are not happy until you are happy.
See below our service promises:
- make it very clear what is being offered and how much each service costs
- agree a payment plan to cover the services for the period of time agreed
- allow reasonable accommodation on rescheduling coaching sessions
- make it clear what travel expenses will be invoiced, before you make a commitment
- speakers bookings must be confirmed at least 90 days before the event
- the speakers fee 50% deposit is due 90 days before the presentation
- our speaker’s diary is booked upon receipt of 50% of the total fee
- allow you to cancel a speaking engagement up to 90 days in advance for no fee
- allow you to cancel a speaking engagement less than 90 days in advance without further charge
- full payment must be received at least 30 working days before the speakers engagement
- in the event our planned speaker is unable to attend, we will find an alternate speaker at our expense
- we will not consider the matter complete until you are happy with the result and the way it was handled
The following are the Terms and Conditions of use of this website. Continued use of this website indicates acceptance of the Terms of Conditions.
You are the site user, referred to as User and your use of this site is through a License. The User may be a person or may represent a group which includes persons, owners, employees, partners, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, attorneys, agents, heirs, and assigns.
Vision Achievement, which produces Martin’s presentations, is referred to as Licensor. The Licensor includes owners, managers, employees, subsidiaries, independent contractors, agents, attorneys, and assigns of Vision Achievement Limited.
As with any personal development or learning program, User results will vary and will be based on personal abilities, experience, knowledge, capabilities, level of desire, and a large number of variables pertaining to each member of the audience beyond the control of Licensor, including variables that have not been anticipated by either party. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success or development User may experience. Each Users’ results will vary.
The use of information, products and services of Licensor should be based on Users’ own due diligence and agreement that Licensor is not liable for success or failure of User to develop any particular skill or skills.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
Licensor provides services to support learning and development of individuals which includes live events such as keynote presentations, seminars, workshops and experiences. Payment and Cancellation will be handled for each product and service as follows:
- Speaking engagements must be confirmed at least 90 days in advance. A deposit of 50% of the total fee is payable 90 days before the event. If the deposit is not received 90 days before the event, the speaking engagement cancels automatically.
- Full payment of the total speaking fee is due 30 working days before the event. If the remaining balance is not received 30 days before the event, the speaking engagement cancels automatically and there is no refund of any fees paid.
- Cost of travel and subsistence (if any) for any service will be agreed prior to 90 days before a speaking event and 10 days before a coaching or facilitation event. Reimbursement for travel and subsistence expenses is due no later than 10 working days before the event.
- In the event Licensor is unable to provide the planned, named speaker due to exceptional circumstance, Licensor will provide a speaker of equal standing at sole cost to the Licensor.
- In the event Licensor is unable to provide the planned, named speaker and no other speaker is available to cover, Licensor will provide a complete refund of all fees and expenses paid by User up to the time of cancellation.
- Coaching fees will be explained and agreed upon in a document prepared at least ten (10) days before coaching begins. All coaching fees are due in advance. If at any time the coaching fees are not paid, services will discontinue until the fees have been brought current.
- Facilitation fees will be explained and agreed upon in a document prepared at least ten (10) days before facilitation planning begins. All facilitation fees are due in advance. If at any time the facilitation fees are not paid, Licensor has the right to cancel the engagement and book alternative clients for the relevant dates.
Licensors cumulative liability to User for any loss or damages resulting from any claims, demands, or actions arising out of or relating to these Terms & Conditions or use of the content or website shall not exceed the amount paid to Licensor for the product or service.
In no event shall Licensor be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or exemplary damages or lost profits, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. User agrees that the foregoing constitutes the sole and exclusive remedy for any breach of these Terms & Conditions.
All material provided on this website is intended for the sole use of the User. User will not assign, sublicense, transfer, pledge, sell, lease, rent, lend, or otherwise dispose of any content, or any part of it, or share rights under this Agreement to others. User will not give others access to any username and/or password or any combination thereof. User will not provide false or misleading information to Licensor.
No Waiver of Rights
Licensors failure to enforce any rights granted in these Terms & Conditions or to take action against any other party in the event of any breach shall not be deemed a waiver by Licensors as to subsequent enforcement of rights or subsequent actions in the event of future breaches.
The Terms and Conditions may not be modified or amended orally, by implication, or in any manner not set forth in writing. The Terms & Conditions may be amended by Licensor at any time and without notice, but only by amending the Terms and Conditions posted on this website. Any amendments will become effective 30 days after being first posted on this website, unless circumstances require that a change be immediately implemented. User agrees to check the Terms & Conditions posted at this page from time to time.
User agrees that continued use of products or services of Licensor after that date will constitute consent and acceptance.
Choice of Law
These Terms & Conditions in all respects shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of England and Wales, to the exclusion of any other applicable body of governing law, without regard to conflicts of laws principles. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions, including any question regarding their existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration under the London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA) Rules. Such Rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause.
ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES ARE DISCLAIMED, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.