To get started, we recommend you book 2-3 sessions within a 10-day period. Following the initial sessions, plan for one per week.
Here are some key pointers on scheduling and preparation:
- Set up your program: We recommend you book as many of your sessions as possible at one time. You may book up to 90 days in advance using our automated calendar.
- Virtual Coaching: We normally deliver virtual coaching on Wednesdays and Thursdays in week 1, 2 and 3 of each month. The last week of the month is reserved for in-person coaching sessions. Virtual coaching is performed using Zoom and you will receive a Zoom link when you book each session.
- In-Person Coaching: We normally deliver in-person coaching during the last week of each month to facilitate necessary travel. For other weeks, you can book your virtual sessions using our automated calendar or by arrangement sessions through our personal assistant.
- Scheduling: Sessions are available on a first come, first served basis. If you do not find a convenient time, please reach out to our personal assistant to arrange.
- Prework: Prework is usually straightforward and is only relevant for specific sessions according to the plan that was developed for you. We recommend you start your prework as soon as possible and make notes. Keep these notes handy as you will come up with more ideas or refinements the more you think about the questions posed.
- Tools: On occasion, the coach will propose the use of a tool or assessment and if you agree to use it during a session, the tool will be set up for you using our Vision Achievement Academy website and a link will be provided. All assessments are completely confidential. The coach will discuss the results with you during a subsequent session.
- Cancellations: Things happen. A booked coaching session that is cancelled last minute is not likely to be of use to anyone else and is therefore wasted. We ask that you reschedule sessions at least 3 days in advance to avoid this. In the event of an emergency, contact us and we will reschedule as close to your original time that suits you.
- Coaching is for You: Your coach cannot make the changes for you. Our role is to help you identify how to go from where you are today, to a much more powerful position tomorrow. Engage with your coach and let the process work. Some questions may seem obvious. Others may seem a bit weird. Rest assured they all lead to necessary discovery which will build strength, resilience, and power. Conversations with your coach are very different from therapeutic-style sessions. We are not analyzing you but helping you find the strength and confidence that already exists and needs to be brought to the forefront.